COVID-19 Health Directive Questionnaire
If something happened to you or your loved ones, are you prepared to handle their medical wishes? Plan for the expected and unexpected by asking yourself these health directive questions below.
In Mississippi, you must have an advance health care directive to allow others to make decisions regarding your medical treatment. Make sure your current plan is aligned with your wishes today and avoid confusion during a health crisis.
Please take a moment to discuss these questions with your loved ones
- Do you have an advanced health care directive?
- Have you named a medical power of attorney or healthcare proxy?
- Do you have a HIPPA authorization set up?
- Do you have an agent to make decisions for you listed? Have they been notified?
- Do you have a designated emergency contact? Have they been notified?
- Do you have written directions for the kind of health care that you want? Do you want to require feeding tubes?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, let us help you plan and express your wishes for proper care. During the Covid-19 pandemic, we are happy to meet with you virtually.
Call 662-823-2679 or CONTACT US today to schedule your virtual meeting!